- MY REFRIGERATOR IS RUNNING , BUT IT IS NOT COOL OR COOL ENOUGH.
- Allow 24 hours for the refrigerator to cool down after initial start up. Check the temperature control settings. It may be set too low. Check temperature and adjust it upward as needed
- MY REFRIGERATOR IS NOISY.
- It may be "normal" sound. There are many "normal" refrigeration sounds. All refrigerators can moan, groan, or sizzle.
- I HAVE FROST ACCUMULATION ON MY FREEZER WALLS OR FLOOR.
- Make sure there are no packages resting against the rear wall. This is where the cooling system is and can cause the freezer to overrun and create frost.
- I HAVE WATER ON MY FLOOR AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE FRIDGE IS LEAKING.
- Check the drip pan. The drip pan may be out of position or have a hole in it.
- MY REFRIGERATOR NEVER SHUTS OFF, IT RUNS TOO MUCH.
- Modern refrigerators are designed to run 80-90% of the time. This allows them to be more energy efficient.
- WHAT DO I DO IF MY WASHER IS NOT OPERATING CORRECTLY?
- Check the fuses, breakers and the plug. Is the washer lid down? Some models will not operate if the lid is up.
- WHY DOES MY WASHER NOT SPIN?
- Wait for a few minutes, pauses of up to three minutes may occur between cycles. After the pump out the washer will begin to spin. Do not manually advance the timer. Make sure washer lid is down. Some washer models will agitate with lid up, but none will spin with the lid up.
- MY DRYER ISN'T GETTING MY CLOTHES DRY. WHAT'S WRONG?
- The most common reason is a dirty lint tray or clogged venting. Be sure to clear the lint before each time you dry your clothes. You may also ask your complex maintenance to check the venting for your apartment.
- WHY IS MY DRYER TAKING SO LONG TO DRY MY CLOTHES?
- There may be too many items in the dryer. Only dry one washer load at a time. Do not combine washer loads to make one large dryer load. Do not dry blankets or comforters in your dryer. There may be too few items in the dryer as well. If drying only one article, add two similar articles, even if they are dry, to ensure proper tumbling.
- WHAT DO I DO IF MY DRYER DRUM IS NOT TURNING?
- Make sure dryer is not overloaded. A load of heavy, wet clothes, such as towels or blue jeans, may cause the drive belt to slip. Remove some of the clothing and try again.